Infopack for International ERASMUS+ Training course
Applicant organization: Co-organizing organization:
NGO ideA (Latvia) Entrepreneurship Movement Club (Slovenia)
FORUM ZA SLOBODU ODGOJA (Croatia),
Jelgavas novada Izglītības pārvalde(Latvia),
OSNOVNA SOLA CIRKULANE-ZAVRC (Slovenia),
Mesleki ve Teknik Egitimi Gelistirme Dernegi (Turkey),
Centrum Inicjatyw UNESCO(Poland),
KC Priestor (Slovakia)
Politikos tyrimų ir analizės institutas (Lithuania),
Sakala Keskus (Estonia)
Lauma Ziemeļniece (project trainer): “The project title Inception means a creation or a beginning. I believe everyone has a chance to start a new phase of life. Within Inception we learn about our own strength and how to support others in creating the beginning. Inception changes perception of own reality using coaching conversation and constellation by seeing ourselves as a part of family. ”
Andrej Korpar (project trainer): “Passionate about encouraging youth for taking their active role in leadership and passionate about coaching. The project will pull many questions out of us. Many of those we have never thought about. And this will give us the right tools to help other people and enlight their hidden potential.”
Kristīne Kode (project coordinator): “I come from the heart of Latvia, from local community where human being has close relation with Mother Nature. Being proud about community I come from and where I belong to. It will be great honor to share our stories, our experiences, our values -identity, initiative, cooperation, good governance, justice. Pleased to meet you in Latvia in our local community in June 2018.”
Marcela Velfl (project facilitator): “For me dancing is the centre of my being – everything is created out of movement. I believe that’s where all the new learning starts. Project Inception is also a centre, a centre where different people gather, explore different movements, and create a foundation for something new, a new beginning for ourselves, family, friends, colleagues, youngsters and community.”
Background of the project:
Inception3 is a successive project of the Inception confirmed by Latvian National Agency (2016) and Inception 2.0 confirmed by Slovenian National Agency (2017). Within this project we tackle an issue that in 2016, more than 6,3 million young people (aged 15-24 years) were neither in employment nor in education or training (NEETs) in the European Union.
Inception3 is dedicated to youth workers and leaders, teachers dealing with NEET youngsters from mix cultural backgrounds, including working with refugees, asylum seekers and migrants.
– to raise awareness of marginalized youth, especially NEET’s among youth workers ;
– to build capacity of youth workers, youth leaders and educators using coaching and constellation as methods to work with marginalized youth especially NEET youngsters with mix cultural background;
– to increase local communities openess and tolerance towards diverse cultures.
Coaching discovers “what works” in a given situation, simply and practically:
– basic principles;
– self- knowledge on personal inner strength, resources;
– the set of foundation for coaching conversations;
– to witness the progression rather than solve the problem and advise, thus keeping responsibility with the youngster and holding back self from intervention;
– to practice active listening;
– being mindful and open to co-create a coaching conversation with youngster.
Constellation is a system approach arranging elements in proper position or alignment. It is a group method, that can be adopted for one to one work.
– how to analyze the family context of NEET with mix cultural origins;
– how to see a family as a system;
– basic principles of constellation.
Based on previous participants needs Inception3 gives more tools and theory regarding constellation and family context, how to deal with youngster family contexts, especially when they come from mix cultural families, including refugees, asylum seekers and migrants.
After the training course participants receive the EU certificate Youthpass.
1st activity International training course
Dates: 27th of June till 4th of July, 2018
Place: Latvia, Zaļenieki
Countries: Latvia, Slovenia, Croatia, Poland, Turkey, Lithuania, Slovakia, Estonia (three participants per organization)
Profile of participants:
- youth workers, youth leaders or teachers with 2-3 years experience in the field;
- youth workers and youth leaders that work with marginalized youth (especially NEET youngsters and mix cultural background including refugees, immigrants);
- youth workers and youth leaders who seek to work with marginalized youth (project coordinators, mentors, support staff);
- youth workers and leaders, who have possibility practically use methods in their daily work;
- educators representing formal education (school, orphanage houses);
- have personal mix cultural origin;
- comes from geographically deprived area, faces social or economical challenges;
- the age of participants are 18+ ;
- each partner organization is asked to provide gender
Number of participants: 26 participants
Google forms for the participants: https://goo.gl/8qqfw4
Deadline of selection the participants: 20th of May, 2018
Local workshops with youth workers, leaders and educators
Time: July-August, 2018
Place: Each partner country (Latvia, Slovenia, Croatia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Turkey, Poland, Estonia)
-Participants create two 90 min workshops by sharing the methods in their organizations, local communities to other youth workers, leaders and educators;
-collect reflections and feedback from other youth workers regarding the methods;
– participants make 2min video of each event.
2nd activity Follow up meeting
Time: 24th- 27th of August, 2018
Place: Slovenia, Haloze
Countries: Latvia, Slovenia, Croatia, Poland, Turkey, Lithuania, Slovakia, Estonia (one participant per organization)
The objectives of the follow-up meeting:
– collect gained experience, knowledge during the meetings with local youth workers;
– feedbacks and reflections of participant experience and personal learnings;
Practicalities for the training course
– Training course takes place in Zaļenieki, beautiful place in a Latvian country side, 7km from Nature Park “Tērvete” and 25km from Jelgava;
– Participants stay in hostel “Green Manor” which is just 5min from the working room of local primary school where the training course takes place;
– Participants stay in double or triple rooms. In each room there is a shower and WC, that is shared with roommate Wi-Fi is provided in common areas of the hostel (the wifi connection is weak);
– There is a post office (600m), grocery (700m) and local shop (750m);
– Emergency medical first aid kit is provided in the venue.
Things to take with you:
– Shoes and comfortable clothes for activities inside and outside
– Personal hygienic belongings
– Personal medicaments (for headaches, stomach aches or allergies ect)
– National drinks, snacks and music from your father country (if possible) as a contribution to the intercultural evenings (there is no possibility to cook, so take only light food)
Insurance: each organization is responsible for supporting participants to have a European Heath Insurance card and a valid insurance policy for the period of the planned activity!
Travel costs and reimbursement:
Choose the cheapest way of traveling. Keep ALL ORIGINAL tickets, boarding passes, receipts/invoices. They are collected during the training course. Reimbursement is done in EUROS, regardless of the currency indicated on your ticket and receipt/invoice.
Look for more info here:
Amount of maximum refund per participant:
Slovenia, Poland, Slovakia, Croatia, Turkey – 275EUR/participant;
Lithuania, Estonia: 180EUR/participant
Project organizers don’t reimburse taxi or other travel costs, except public transport, that are not agreed with organizers in advance.
Please DO RESERVE your tickets, but DO NOT BUY them before consulting with project organizers! Before buying the ticket please send to firstname.lastname@example.org the information about your planned travel cost, date and destination.
Deadline to get the tickets: 1st of the June
use Hashtags: #ideaInception #inceptiontraining #nonformaleducation #erasmus+